Friday, December 23, 2011

Allegedly Alluring

This week... It's been fairly excellent. There's some things I'm exceedingly confused about, but all in all, it's been decent. Also, I actually have friends! *Surprise*

Le middle brother is coming home tonight. Shouldn't be a bad thing. In fact, it actually has potential to be a fun time. Let's see how much he's matured, shall we?

You know those songs that when you hear them, you instantly think of specific people?
I've figured out the top three songs that do that for me without fail. And so, in order of when they became people-memory songs, here they are.

1) Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
2) The Indie Queens Are Waiting - Dan Mangan
3) Cult Logic - Miike Snow

And there you go. Unfortunately I'm not going to tell you who I relate to which song or why, but I guess that's something to ponder. Enjoy?

No comments:

Post a Comment