Sunday, January 20, 2013

Go Today

Life is frightening. But exciting I guess.
Thinking of what I have the potential to be doing in ten years...
I just wish I was better at motivating myself to do work.
I enjoy myself more when I'm productive so I don't know why I'm so lazy about it.
I always tell myself I will be... next week.
Or that next semester, I'll really crack down.
And I mean, I'm hoping I do! I really am. I just wish I wasn't so addicted to the internet and drawing and.. well pretty much just procrastinating in general.
I actually really enjoy doing physics and math things most of the time, unless of course I get frustrated...
I just wish I had more time to do lazy things aaand math-y things. Ah well.

As for other things going on in my life, I'm not really sure what to talk about. It's frustrating and confusing and odd as I suppose anyone's is. I ought to tidy up my room again, as usual. Sooon.

Moving on, I wonder why it is that I don't like female vocalists.
I don't hate them or anything, I just... don't really listen to them. 98% of the music I have has either male vocalists or no vocals at all.
Weird.

My hair is spikey again. I cut it shorter than I meant to but fuck it. I don't have anyone to impress anyways, and I like having it spiked. I'll admit sometimes the looks people in my grade give me irk me sometimes, but I can certainly deal. I'm motha fuckin pretty anyways. Jerks.

Also I drew this thing today. I like it.



Ailurophile - A cat-lover

No comments:

Post a Comment