Sunday, September 28, 2014

Convince Me Otherwise

It's odd to look at what people I used to be incredibly close friends with are like now, what they're doing, who they're seeing or who they're friends with. It makes me feel lonely, I suppose. Lonely in the sense that I feel like I don't have friends anymore, which is pretty stupid as I know I do. Sometimes it just seems like the ones I have don't want to be friends with me as much as I'd like. Even in my relationship, I feel like I'm just not very valued, maybe taken for granted. It's hard to say I suppose. I like to show people how much I care about them but it gets to be a bigger task when it never seems to be reciprocated. I know there are people who do care, it's just easy to forget, and easy to convince yourself otherwise when nobody is reminding you.


No comments:

Post a Comment