Friday, June 26, 2015

Fry Ends

I feel like I kind of suck at making new friends. I mean, I made friends at the university alright but part of me can't help but feel that the majority of those friendships started based only on the fact that someone liked/was attracted to me, was friendly to me, and then their friends just accepted me into their little groups because their friend was into me. Which really is not me trying to be egotistical at all, but rather just something sort of weird that I'm not really a fan of. I don't think I'm super great at making friends though so I suppose it's alright that it at least worked out somewhat. Now that I've been in a relationship for nearly two years, it's nice that some of those previously mentioned people are still my friends, so I may be wrong about their initial intentions anyway (wow I just said friend-related words a lot there).

Work has been pretty good for that at least. Getting to know and hang out with other females is a thing that doesn't get to happen a lot for me so I'm rather enjoying that... even if the girl that initiated hanging out is a lesbian and also was sort of into me. God, if I wasn't somewhat attractive maybe I'd actually just be a huge loser. Probably? I don't know man. Anyway, apart from the people I work with, work has been super incredibly shitty, BUT I'm finally starting to learn process and line stuff this Monday, which I am excited about. I guess I'll probably update on that after it happens, just in case the one or two people who for some reason find themselves reading this are overcome with curiosity.

Moving things in a different direction, I've decided I'd really like to pursue architecture. So, I'm going to see what I can do about squeezing a minor in that into my degree, and then hopefully head off to do architecture grad school things somewhere. I suppose I'll also update on that, but it might be a bit further down the road, especially if I forget about this blog for another year.

On a closing note, I'm really, really bad at Octodad.







No comments:

Post a Comment