Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'll Pass on the Grandchildren

I'm glad you mentioned that. You just made me feel less like an annoying little girl and more like... someone actually somewhat awesome. Which is pretty nice! Having friends is nice. People are nice. Sometimes. Rice is nice. Although unless it has peanut butter on it, I don't like rice at all, so I guess it's not.

It's thundering right now. I have the next book in the series I'm reading, I have the ingredients to make a London Fog, and I have my fuzzy blanket. Life is pretty damn good! All I need is someone to share my blanket with!
... like that's going to happen.        ._.

But enough of randomly pessimistic Michelle! I'm off to find something to eat, make my tea, and read with a cat sitting on my feet. I must say, I sound rather Grandma-esque. All I need is a few more cats, a walker, cookies, and some grandchildren! Ill pass on the grandchildren and walker, but the cookies and cats don't sound too bad, if I do say so myself. Which I do. And you can't do anything about it. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment