Monday, August 1, 2011

Herm Herm Herm Fish.

Oh dear.
I don't know what to do. I feel like that guy from that movie that I can't remember what it's called that chances are none of you have seen anyways. I just hope things turn out the same in the end because, well, because that would be freaking fantastic. And no, once again I'm going to not go into any details.

At least I'm happy. Being happy is nice. Actually, it's awesome. It's lovely. People should stop feeling sorry for themselves and be happy more often. That was a mildly hypocritical sentence, but oh well, I feel awesome right meow, so... suck it.

Not looking forward to Tuesday. Or maybe I am? I guess I'm just nervous. I'm going to find out some possibly big news! Big news as in potentially life changing! But that shall have to wait until Tuesday, so for now I'll just chill, and draw random things. Like a hermit fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment