Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Only 21% Not Great

Today was 79% more-great than I expected it to be    (...I am beast at grammar).
In no particular order, here are things that made my day better; First, I randomly talked about flowers with a dutch boy. I also may have found someone I actually want to sit with in my socials class (that's pretty impressive), and I didn't even mind having double math (also an accomplishment). Somebody brought my free pop-tarts. I drew an alligator with a duck on his snout, and I found out that the crispy white part of romaine lettuce is kind of like a strange, juicy, lettucy candy when you dip it in sugar. I also found out two quarters + three people can turn into a hilarious game that makes no sense. I actually spent my entire ten minute break with one person, which was enjoyable and honestly doesn't happen that often, and lunch hour was just as nice. I'm now definitely friends with that awesome kid. I also learned the truth about something/some people that made me sad, until I realized I honestly didn't care, and then it made me feel... accomplished, I guess. I started a new book. I think I just need to write all this down to remind myself how good my day actually was, and not let a few lame things make it seem like it sucked. So there you have it, a brief glance at the highlights of my day.


I'm pretty sure most glances are brief anyways, but I thought I should specify. 

No comments:

Post a Comment