Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cookies, Trains, and a Lack of Motivation.

      Motivation has apparently been eluding me lately, so thankfully I got a bit of stuff done today. Studied for chemistry and am currently in the process of baking cookies. Life is confusing. Good, but confusing.

     I walked down to the other lake, and was sitting by the train tracks. A train came by, and I realized how easy it would be to just... jump in front of the train. How easy it would be to die, how easy it would be to fuck up that train drivers life. I realized how fragile things are, I guess, and how selfish humanity is. People are willing to fuck things up for other people, so long as they don't fuck themselves up too. Don't worry, I'm not going to jump in front of any trains or anything; it just got me thinking is all.

     I'm supposed to be drawing things. I was almost done one, and then my computer decided to spontaneously restart and I lost pretty much all of it except the initial sketch I had done, which is the easy part. Bleh. I really do need to get them done, but I think it might have to wait until school's done. We'll see. Just about the only thing that would change me waiting is a sudden boost of drawing motivation, which is highly unlikely. Sorry. Anyways, back to cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment