Monday, May 28, 2012

Rollercoastering to Maybe-land

It's been a few weeks since I've last posted. I guess life's just been kind of... rollercoastering(?) around. Today was good. We've got the play all day for the next two days, which should be... interesting? I swear, these days drama class seems more like Jersey Shore than a theatre class. Usually it's fairly easy to escape though, so we're good.

I'm having mixed feelings about this school year ending... I think I honestly don't want it to end more than I do want it to end. As much as I enjoy the summer, it's going to mean long periods of time alone or working. Plus quite a few of the people I actually look forward to seeing are graduating this year. Ah well. I'll be leaving too, eventually. To be fair, I'm having mixed feelings about a lot of things lately, but that's how it goes, right? As I said, rollercoastering.

I like posting on this old blog thing.
Maybe I should work on doing it more often...
Maybe once exams are done?
Maybe when I've got the time?
Maybe when I have something to write about?

Seems that's all anything is these days. One great big old maybe.


"My songs..
 lately haha
 Have been uhh
 hmm
 About
 umm
 you"


No comments:

Post a Comment