Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shenanigans and Battlezones

So it was the anniversary of my birth today.
I always have this feeling that something totally awesome is going to happen on it, but usually it's just a pretty normal day. Today was fun, of course, but not particularly astronomical.Chinese food and shenanigans were most certainly enjoyable. I also have a task I need to complete tomorrow.

I wonder why it's so impossible to keep my room in a decent state. Seriously, Michelle. It can't be that damn hard. THERE IS AN UMBRELLA ON THE FLOOR THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS.

Meh. There's also a stick and a box of pencil crayons and my tablet and my camera and a belt and some cords and a hell of a lot of clothes and some batteries and pennies and erasers and a cloth and some paints and a basket and a box of something or other and THERE'S MY TABLET PEN I've been looking for that for the past few hours. Anyways, I'm sure you get the point. It's a bit of a battlezone.

No comments:

Post a Comment