Monday, November 5, 2012

Eyebrow Squats

So, we meet again. 

As I sit hunched over on my bed in the dark attempting to type without my glasses are, I realize it's been a while since I've posted. I also realize this is incredibly uncomfortable and my eyes already feel like dying not one third into this post. If you havent listened to the song linked into the first sentence of this post, I really suggest you do. Anyways, carrying on.

So, I guess I ought to relay some past events to you all! I've been drawing really random things! Like this and this and this. Fun stuff. Also made a pretty decent Sheik cosplay which I shall improve upon for Comic Expo. Yeah... not really sure what else there is to say about the past while.

I'm going to go live at Ms. Noga's house on the Wednesday for a week or so as my parents are travelling to Hawaii. I look forward to baking cookies and making shake n' bake chicken and jam sessions and whatever other things we shall do. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ugh my eyebrows hurt from squinting, so goodnight.




No comments:

Post a Comment