Monday, February 4, 2013

Nail Hanging Mania

Welcome to the semester of hell.

Sorry to those of you around me who see me often. Heh. I'll attempt to refrain from complaining for the most part.

I have a job offer which essentially is going to let me design and paint signs and things for like, 15 dollars an hour. Which, don't get me wrong; I'd love to do, but I really don't know if I can make time for it. Especially considering having theatre in the second half of the year, and my course load... I don't know. I need to think about it. I have a meeting on Thursday so I guess I'll work things out better then.

Speaking of classes, I've gotten my marks back so far and I'm at about an 84-87% average, which is definitely relieving. Thank god for English... anyways, I just need to keep that above 81% this semester, which hopefully is not too great a challenge. It could be. But I guess I'll just have to put in the time and effort... *shudder*. Wish me luck.

WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE SO MANY HANGNAILS TODAY GOODNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment