Sunday, March 17, 2013

I'm Taking An Emotional Shit.

So I'm heading off to Calgary for a week-ish.
I think it'll be good for me. I think it'll be good to be away from everything, from everyone. I won't have to sit at home alone thinking of stupid things and... yeah hopefully I'm just going to stop thinking about all the shitty stuff I find myself thinking about all the time. I just need less time to myself to be miserable I think. It's like.. I want to be around people I enjoy being around (as most people do) but.. I just don't enjoy anyone I guess? And I like being by myself, but I'm lonely or something too. I need interaction but I don't want it. Well I do, but it's all complicated and boring and babooooons.

AND NOW FOR MY THOUGHTS ON TEN PEOPLE I KNOW WHICH YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FIGURE OUT WHO I AM TALKING ABOUT PROBABLY WHO KNOWS

1) Fuck you.
2) You are annoying as fuck.
3) You Can Piss Right Off Good Sir.
4) I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
5) You can remove yourself from my brain.
6) I'm glad you're a person.
7) Fucking pull yourself together. Seriously.
8) You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
9) Thank you for existing and sorry I suck.
10) You have not changed a bit. Except now you're hotter I guess?




No comments:

Post a Comment