Sunday, March 31, 2013

Woah There

Alright just a one sentence post this time I promise because okay guys it's two in the morning and I don't know why I'm writing on my blog and not in my bed and why do I always get super hungry right before bedtime oh wait maybe it's because I'm always hungry ahhg my room is a complete disaster maybe I'll get up earlier tomorrow to fix it before going snowboarding which could potentially be fun if everyone doesn't ditch me again but hey oh well I guess it wasn't so bad going by myself and wow I'm lonely and fuck you Micah just kidding I love you come back please or you know whatever like that's ever going to happen and holy SHIT how do I let my room get this messy honestly I can barely walk on the floor and wow I should really work on my relationships with people except for the whole part with how I don't really give a fuck because I'm leaving anyways and I'm back at work I guess which is niceish because I made a bunch of moneys which I probably need and also finally did scholarship stuff like two days before the final deadline so yeah I probably don't even deserve any but whatever give me money and yep I don't really have anything else to say except we fucking got fruitopia on tap at work and it's OFF THE WAAAALLLL yeah it's tasty have a good day WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING GOODNIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment