Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Funny How Things That Matter so Much Change so Easy

I wrote a poem just now.

-------------

            Okay.
       Hi.
Yeah.
What am I doing.
      What are these feeeeeeels
                      Why.
                       Am.
                         I.
                   AUGH.

-------------

Isn't it just beautiful?
Honestly it's pretty accurate to what's going through my brain recently.
At least physics isn't raping me like it was yesterday.
Not being physics-raped is always fun, right?
(The answer is yes)

SO yeah anyways COMIC EXPO ON THE WEEKEND

This is good. I get to be not in invermere, chill with my cousin, and dress like a disguised princess.
Fuck yes.
Also I'm getting a ride to Calgary with Mr. Sherk and his brother. Which should be interesting?
Then Monday my parents are leaving me for like, 2+ weeks to go to Pheonix, and a majority of the time Ill be home alone so that should be nice so long as I don't do something stupid. I guess that kind of applies to everything though.





1 comment: