Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"I'm a Psycho Baby" Versus "I'm a Psycho, Baby."

And we're all happy. Except for how we're not I guess.

Ah. Well. Where am I going with this ramble. It's strange. I think that yeah, happiness is a choice, but at the same time it's completely not, as emotions layer on top if each other and things get out of hand. I think happiness has the potential to be a choice, but you still have to work for it, and yeah things aren't going to be awesome all the time, or maybe even any of the time for a while. But I guess that's just how it is or something. Looking at it that way makes sense for me, at least. There's always at least one thing that probably doesn't suck.

The mosquito and/or spider bites on my legs are causing me to go insane, however.

Anyways, I feel enlightened on the minuscule scale this evening.

-It's Something!-


... But seriously guys, I'm a psycho baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment