Saturday, November 9, 2013

I am a Grateful Grapefruit

     Sometimes I just think about my life and think about all the things I wish were different, and then I take a minute and realize how lovely it actually is, and I think about all the things I don't appreciate nearly as much as I ought to.

     Also a thing that confuses me is why so many people post like, 6 things a day from reddit or whatever on their facebook. I'm pretty sure most of the people actually interested in your nerdy comedic pictures know where to go to look at the pictures and have probably already seen them. I don't know. It seems obnoxious. Pretty much the only thing keeping me from deleting my facebook right now is the fact that people post answers and helpful stuff for my physics class there. Which is surprisingly useful, so I guess I'll just keep on having facebook. You'd think I'd have the willpower to just not use facebook apart from that, but I really, really don't. Oh well.

     I remember when I was younger, after dinner my parents would go to the living room with coffee or tea or wine and just sit together and listen to classical music and talk about things.

I always liked that.


No comments:

Post a Comment