Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Roof Ramblings

Sometimes I reflect on the things I've done and wonder what my life might be like if I had never done them. I wonder how I'd feel right now if I had never told you how I felt. I wonder if I would still have feelings for you now if I hadn't told you then. Probably. I still don't regret telling you though, even though when you asked if I did, it sounded like you expected me to. To be honest, I kind of thought I would regret it too, but I don't. I don't think I ever will. There's not really any point to regretting little things, so I try to avoid it. "Oh, I wish I hadn't done that, but I did, and now there's nothing I can do about it." Doesn't seem very logical to me, but I guess we all do it to a degree. So many things are affected by decisions, it's a little bit mind blowing. It used to scare me, but now... now I don't know. I suppose I've kind of gotten over things scaring me the way they used to. I don't really know why I'm thinking about this right now, either. This all happened quite a while ago. I should also stop staring at the ceiling. I get waaay to philosophical.

No comments:

Post a Comment