Sunday, November 6, 2011

Soup, There's a Fly in My Waiter

Blogging time! Alright, so updates are in order, I suppose.
Last week was nice enough, found the play we're going to be doing in drama. Don't really like it all that much, but instead of complaining, I'll just try to make it better. I hope I get a decent part, at least.
I must say, I rather enjoy Thursdays after school, ranting over hot chai tea lattes is my favourite part of the day.
New adventure time and regular show episodes today, can't complain about that. Went to Cranbrook which was naice. Unfortunately my phone has gone into a coma, and the soonest it can possibly be revived is Wednesday night, and even then I might just get a new one. Among other things, I reeally wished I liked you less.

Anyways, Just made some delicious dinner because I was bored. Probably gonna go play some warcraft. Anyone want to go buy me some pumpkin pie? Kthnxbai. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment