Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kamikaze

Alright so this week wasn't too bad, all things considered. This weekend turned out alright too, considering all the plans I had fell through again. I painted my nails today and they look kind of like space or something so that's fuuuuun. I also skyped with an exchange student whom I hadn't talked to since they left, so that was nice too. Oh, and I talked to you for five hours. Still not sure what that's all about, but I have to admit, it was, as you put it, "the most gnarly facebook convo ever".

Haven't spiked my hurr forever. Might do that tomorrow. Don't know why I'm talking about that on here, but alright?

I need to pick up some blank CD's.

Tarantism - A psychological illness characterized by an extreme impulse to dance, believed (In the 1400-1600's) to be caused by the bite of a tarantula

No comments:

Post a Comment