Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Moderately Mellow Mornings May Mute Marbles wat

YES HAHAHAHA I AM SO GLAD THAT JUST HAPPENED. AWW YISSSS

... Excited Michelle is excited.
I'm drawing a kitty in art. Socute. with charcoal ugghhh so much smudginnnggg
.. HEYWOAH my cat's name is smudge and I'm drawing a cat which will have smudges this is like smudgeception WHAT IS THIS WIZARDY

Today was entertaining. Drama is still odd though. Drama club's not. But the actual class is. Goooodneesss why must you  be like that?



... DID WE JUST PASS A DUDE?!


That definitely made my night. This has been an awfully animated post o: Anyways, off to clean my room. AGAIN. Why can I not grasp the concept of NOT THROWING CLOTHES EVERYWHERE? -.-

Mytacism - The incorrect or excessive use of the letter "m"

No comments:

Post a Comment