Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nocturnal

Sometimes you are the most ignorant person I know. You have little or no idea what you're talking about half the time. I'm sorry, but from what I've seen, it's true. You state "facts" while knowing hardly any of the information concerning what you're talking about, and just end up looking ignorant, which is logical if you think about it because you are being ignorant. I'm not claiming to know all the facts either, but please, just take the time to do a bit of background information. It's just.. it's embarrassing, alright? I'm not trying to say I'm perfect by any means, and I certainly don't know everything, but just try not to talk about things you don't know about.

I love you, but you piss me off to no end sometimes.

Also my apologies for (yet another) rant post.

Philosphunculist: One who pretends to know more about something than they actually do in order to impress/manipulate others

No comments:

Post a Comment