Monday, May 7, 2012

Dreams Up

I guess it's about time for a new post.
I don't think really have a lot to say at the moment O:

I was nominated for MC'ing at the Grad Ceremonies. I think I'd like to do it, but I doubt enough people would actually vote for me. Ah well, we'll see!

Also there's that mural thing we had to design for art. I think it'd be pretty cool if my design got picked for that too, but as you may have noticed, I don't like to get my hopes up often xD

Ah and I guess I deleted my Facebook and Tumblr (moderately) permanently as well.

Other than that not a lot is new.

I mean, there's this one kid, but you don't need to know about him. Pretty sure anybody that's vaguely interested already does. :P I seem to have a habit of liking the most inconvenient people. Oh well.

Anyways, farewell for meow.


No comments:

Post a Comment