Thursday, April 26, 2012

Surprise Me With Anticipation

As I sit here this morning with my cold glass of 2% milk and my strange breakfast of pork tenderloin and sour cream, I realize I'm happy. I'm excited, I'm nervous, I'm anticipating. Then I realized that often, anticipation is one of the greatest feelings. That not-quite-sure-what's-going-to-happen-but-you-know-it's-gonna-be-something-awesome feeling. It's pretty much better than the event itself sometimes. And... I think that's okay. I'm alright with that. Besides, surprises are fun too, and then the event is definitely better because hey, you had no idea it was gonna happen. But even then there's that rush of anticipation as soon as you find out what the surprise it, before you can partake in said surprise. Iunno. I just think anticipation is a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment