Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Faith Restored and Shattered (Not as Serious as it may Seem)

So, things have changed. I knew they would, and I'm happy with how they're different, so I guess I don't really have a lot to say. It's nice to hang out with people again. It's been... a while haha.

I should clean my room.
But nope. Story time.
 So, being the responsible human being I am, I definitely lost my iPod smack in the middle of town yesterday. Realized as I got on the bus, and wasn't about to ask the bus to stop and wait while I searched for it, so had to drive away not knowing when the next time I'd be in town to look for it was (or for that matter, where to look). The next day I asked someone to look around as they said they'd be there, but sadly they didn't have any luck. However, I returned home to an email from a lady and her husband who live in Panorama who found it, and they have even offered to return it to the golf course I work at tomorrow.
Faith in humanity momentarily restored.
Faith in my ability to take care of expensive things on the other hand, has been shattered.
To be fair, we were sleeping  at the cenotaph when a wild torrential downpour decided to appear, so I guess it's not completely my fault. Sort of.
Anyways, i am quite thankful to be getting that back on the morrow.

Arrivederci.


Apodyopsis - The act of mentally undressing someone. 

As a side note, I'm also going to try to put a link to a song I enjoy in each new post. If you don't like my musical taste, congratulations, I'm so proud.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment