Monday, July 16, 2012

Karma Whore

Might I say as an afterthought that I'm putting at the top of this post so it's sort of a before thought, I really think you should like.. find the link to the music I put in my posts and then play it as you read. Cause I put the song I choose on repeat when I write so um maybe it'll like.. help you understand my ramblings or something? Don't have to. Just a suggestion.

Why do I always seem to think the hour before I go to bed is the best hour to paint my nails? I mean, I did a pretty damn good job if I do say myself. But still.

Well, I guess I'd like to look back on some of my life's recent activities, and share them with you, lovely reader.
I went to Cranbrook and saw The Amazing Spider-man.
Dear lord.
Oh my.
Well.
Ah.
Goodness.
Andrew Garfield is incredibly attractive.
Just saying.
...The movie was really good too

 Anyways, I also acquired a new camera on this journey. Fun stuff! Tis quite nice.
Going to Calgary tomorrow with my parents.
Hopefully that all goes well...

It`s weird how you`re thinking what I was sort of thinking, but not at the same time.
It's like you're inadvertently reading my thoughts... Magic.
I guess that's kind of all this blog is, really.
Reading my edited thoughts.
Now with optional music!

Abligurition - Excessive spending on food & drink


No comments:

Post a Comment