Monday, November 26, 2012

Thirteen Dollars

Ugh I really just don't like butterscotch pudding. Or most things butterscotch, for that matter.

Anyways, today was alright. Wasn't overly eventful, but that's alright.

I need to buy a dress if I want to go to winter formal. If.
Maybe... I'll see if I can find a dress and if I can't find one I want then I just won't go. Simple as that! Problem solved. For meow.

My leg is really iiitcchhyyyyy

AHG BRAIN FOCUS GERD DERMN ERT.

Honestly school can go hitchhike to Alaska because it's terrible.

I don't want to have to get home and have four more hours of math work every night.
I mean, I know it could be worse but meh.

On a better note, shake n bake chicken for dinner again. Yiiisss.



Chatoyant - Like a cat's eye





No comments:

Post a Comment