Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lamprophonic

You look like a kitten. A very happy kitten. I like it a lot. 

I wish I actually did my homework sometimes. I used to, I really did. Then, somewhere along the line, I just lost pretty much all of my motivation. I wish I could just not do all these things I feel pressured to do. 

I hope it's nice out tomorrow. I hope this doesn't fail. I hope I actually talk to you. 

I wish I didn't have to be so nice. I mean, nice in situations I wish I didn't have to be nice in. 

I feel like I can't write everything I want to write because people are just going to ask about it.
Sometimes I want to talk about things, sometimes I don't. 

I had a good day today. That's probably not exactly evident from the rest of this post, but its moderately true nonetheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment