Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Narshlaves Coming in From Above!

I have something to confess. You see, I've got this thing with microwaves.
Actually, I guess this applies to alarm clocks, timers, and the like.

Everybody's always judging me. They claim I put mayonnaise on ALL the things (Not true!), and now they judge my strange OCD habits.

For example, if I'm heating something up in the microwave, I never put it in for a pitiful twenty seconds, or anything well rounded or ending with a five, for that matter. It's got to be some random obscure number like 37, or 44, or 21. I also put things in for 122 seconds, rather than putting in for two minutes.

I do it with alarm clocks as well! I get up in the morning at 6:24. Baking? Same deal. Recipe calls for 15-20 minutes? It's going in for 18, and there's nothing you can do about it. Dunno why I feel the need to do it. I don't even know when or how this all started, to be honest.

Just thought I'd... come clean? I don't think that's exactly the term I was looking for, but it'll do.


On a completely separate horse of thought, I started making my sword today. Huzzah.

No comments:

Post a Comment