Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I am Constantly Drawing Triforces

Ladies and gentlemen(vimeo link today because I'M SO OBSCURE OMG), it's that time again. Bracelets. Bracelets everywhere. Because I only have to work like.. two days a week! Pretty exciting if I do say so myself. Also, I think I might actually be able to pull off joining badminton again this year, seeing as I shall hopefully be able to drive by the end of November. Even got my parents to agree that it'd be nice for me to have something that's not academic going on in my life. Fun stuff guise. Also ALSO, I do get to go to Wordfest after all! Which I am genuinely stoked about.

Anyways, off to do homework, make bracelets, eat dinner and head to Makayla's for the night.

Hope you all had a good day. Really. ^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment