Monday, September 24, 2012

My Room Looks Terrifying

I don't think I should like you, so I probably won't. There's just a plethora of reasons I can see that it's never going to work, but that's actually alright. For now I'm cool with just sitting around admiring your awkward adorableness and freckles. Mother fucking freckles. How I love them. Anyways, I presume this is the best course of action all things considered. And hey, if one day you decide you like me, then huzzah, success. If you don't, hopefully it won't be too big of a deal.

My cat fell down the space between my bed and the wall. He couldn't get back out. It was like... the 127 hours movie, but with my cat. And a bed. Anyways, eventually I pried him out, no limbs lost. Maybe just some of his dignity, but I think cats have enough of that to go around regardless.

And with that lovely little piece of information, I bid thee farewell.
(If it wasn't obvious, farewell is definitely my favourite way to say goodbye)

Exsibilation - The collective hisses of a disapproving audience

No comments:

Post a Comment