Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Futon

I think I'm a terrible person sometimes, but then I guess I come to terms with it

I miss talking to you. I miss thinking about you. I mean, I still think about you often enough, but I miss thinking about you and it not making my heart hurt. I wish I didn't have a million fucking emotions all the time. Seriously brain, make some decisions or come to some conclusions or SOMETHING for the love of Glob.

I have so many things I'm supposed to be doing and none of them involve writing a blog post.
Whoops.

Guess I'd better get back to drawing those characters and writing those Physics responses and studying that other Physics stuff and doing that Math homework and writing that English thing.
Blah!

At least band practice went okay. I really need time to practice singing on a microphone though, it's so strange. Ugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment