Sunday, December 9, 2012

Songs That Cause Tears

I'm still a terrible person for my secret plethora of reasons.

I don't talk to people about things much anymore, really. It's just easier to be flexible about everything that way... nobody's going to remind you of something contradictory you said or anything. I mean, there's one or two people I'm closer to that I might discuss things with, but discussion is entirely different than just confiding in someone.

I'm comfortable being solitary but at the same time I'm incredibly lonely-and yet nearly everyone annoys me. That's a mildly inconvenient way of dealing with things, brain. Although I'm fairly sure I know why I think that way and it's probably a good thing after all, it's still a bit aggravating. My brain's weird about a lot of things.. like alarm clocks and microwave times and not liking watching music videos.

Lastly, I really wish you didn't do that. You have this knack of making me wish I could learn how to properly go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment