Sunday, December 9, 2012

I Need to Learn How to Life

Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward through Sundays.
I suppose it's kind of nice not having to do anything, but I get terribly restless and think too much and get frustrated with my life because there's nothing else to do.

Doing homework actually makes me feel good about my life or something. It's like, hey, I can actually do something mildly productive! But then I don't because I'm still a pitiful lazy fuck.

WOW I SHOULD LEARN HOW TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT'S NOT PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVELY SLOW IN THE BRAIN.

Actually, I do have something nice to write about.
I felt really pretty today. So, um. That was nice.

ALSO Thursday I'm going out for coffee/lunch and whatever with Caleb and Adam, whom I haven't seen for a long time, so I'm excited about that. Just like old times! Almost.. heh. Anyway, that should be nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment