Monday, December 17, 2012

I Just Want To Sit on the Couch and Play BMO

If you look really closely at butterflies, they're actually kind of ugly.

There's something about nice socks that's just really... nice. Just... when you find a pair of matching socks you completely forgot you had and they fit perfectly and there's no holes and it's like they're brand new all over again BUT YOU ONLY HAD TO BUY THEM ONCE, it's awesome. Maybe it's just notable to me because I'm really skilled at losing socks and not having matching pairs and just not having overly nice socks anymore. I don't know. In case you're wondering, yes that did happen this morning.

Yeaah if you could just get out of my life, sickness, that'd be great.

Sometimes I'm about to write about something but then I get sort of a deja vu feeling and then I look back and realize I already wrote it and it makes me wonder about how often I do that in conversations I'm having with people. Sorry if I do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment