Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Don't Need No Keys

To give a brief account of my crappy day, I got to school, went to first block, went to the hospital alone because I'm turning into a zombie ( burn got infected), sat on a hospital bed for two hours alone apart from two people coming in and somebody giving me a prescription and dressing my wound, finally started to realize how severe my social anxiety can get when told I would have to bring paperwork to work to get them to pay for my costs, went and got my prescription, payed for everything myself because I can't go talk to work about it, actually got a ride back to school with Caleb, which was nice as I was still sort of freaking out, went to drama, came home on the bus, house was locked, spare key was gone, went around the house taking all the screens off the lower windows trying to find one that was unlocked (to no avail), finally went and got a ladder, took the screen off my window, opened it and crawled into my room. Oh, and all of this was happening in the rain. And now I have a headache.
Ah well, all things considered I'm in a fairly good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment